Omni Advertising, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and recognizes the importance of protecting the information we collect about you.
This policy is designed to help you understand the types of personally identifiable information (PII) we may collect, store and use from you when you visit our website or our related social media sites on which content may be posted or shared (our “Website“).
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and Omni Advertising
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website, while it does not contain any inappropriate content, is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website.
Types of Information We Collect
We collect both personally identifiable and technical information from you, which may include the following types of information:
- Your username, company name, first and last name, email and/or postal address, telephone number or other information you provide when you contact us by phone or in person, give us a business card, interact with our social pages or fill out a form on the Site;
- Transaction information you provide when you request information about our products or services;
- Usage, viewing and technical data automatically collected from your computer or device, such as your device identifier or IP address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, country and clickstream data. Note: None of this information contains personal information or anything that can be used to track a visit to an individual computer; Comments or other information you post on the Site; and
- Information we collect when you interact with our content on the Site or on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include information such as “Likes”, profile information gathered from social networking sites or the fact that you viewed or interacted with our content.
How We Collect Information
Information You Provide Us
- Communications: When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through our website, or otherwise) to request services or information from us, fill out a form or otherwise interact with us through the Site; Surveys and Contests: If you participate in our surveys, contests, or promotions, we will collect information you provide us.
- Content You Submit: We collect information and content that you submit or post to our website and social pages, including your photos, comments, reviews, searches, likes, and discussions.
Information from Others
- Other Platforms: We may receive information about you from third-party platforms that obtain your permission to share this information with us.
- Publicly Available Information: Others may submit content on our website and/or social pages that includes information about you (such as photos, comments or tagging).
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use your information in the following ways:
- To provide, maintain and improve the Site and our products and services, including to operate certain features and functionality of the Site;
- To diagnose or fix technology problems;
- To control unauthorized use or abuse of the Site and our services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- To analyze trends, administer or optimize the Site, monitor usage or traffic patterns (including to track users’ movements around the Site) and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole;
- To deliver customer service and respond to your inquiries;
- To communicate directly with you, including sending you newsletters, promotions and special offers or information about new products and services. Your opt-out options for promotional communications are described below under “Your Controls and Choices”;
- In the manner described to you at the time of collection or as otherwise described in this policy or as authorized or required by applicable laws.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
Omni Advertising does not sell, trade, share or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- We may share your personally identifiable information with third-party service providers to permit such parties to provide services that help us with our business activities, which may include assisting us with marketing, advertising our product/service offerings, fulfillment of orders, or providing, maintaining, and improving the features and functionality of the Site, among other things. For example, we may provide personally identifiable information to our service providers for direct emailing of our newsletters or notifications of our product/service offerings. We take reasonable steps to require that these third parties agree to process such information in accordance with our instructions and appropriate security protections. In addition, these third parties are authorized to use your personally identifiable information only as necessary to provide services to us or as required by law;
- We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties (including our service providers and government entities) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- As described in the “Changes of Control” section, we may share your personally identifiable information if we become involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets; and
- We may share your personally identifiable information with a third party if we have your consent to do so.
We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with third parties for other purposes. Such information does not identify you individually, but may include usage, viewing and technical information we collected through our technology. If we are required under applicable law to treat such information as personally identifiable information, then we will only disclose it as described above. Otherwise, we may disclose such information for any reason.
If you post comments on the Site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit is publicly available, can be read, collected, or used by other visitors to the Site, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to post on the Site.
Changes of Control
If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation or similar proceeding, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
An Explanation Of Cookies And Other Technologies
This section provides more information about some of those technologies used on our Site and how they work.
Cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer or device for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can be used for various purposes, such as to confirm that users are logged in. Pixel Tags and Similar Technologies. Pixel tags, web beacons and clear gifs can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails and allow a web server to read certain types of information from your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the pixel tag, the IP address of your computer or device, and the URL of the web page from which the pixel tag was viewed.
Flash Cookies.A “Flash cookie” (also known as Local Shared Object) is a data file stored on your computer or device by the websites that you visit. From time to time, the Site may use Flash cookie(s), for example, to enable or control Flash-based content. Flash Cookies provide similar functionality as the cookies discussed above in this section but are based on different technology.
HTML5 Storage. HTML5 local storage is similar to the cookies discussed above in that it is stored on your computer or device and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences. However, these objects are stored in different parts of your computer or device from ordinary browser cookies.
Third Party Sites
Your Controls and Choices
Opt-Outs. We may provide you with the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. If you decide to opt-out, we may not be able to provide certain features of the Site to you.
Communication Preferences. If you no longer wish to receive our promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included on such communications or on the Site. Please note, however, that you may not have the option to opt-out of certain service-related communications.
Blocking Cookies. You can remove or block certain cookies using the settings in your browser, but the Site may cease to function properly if you do so.
Deleting Other Browser Information. Many Internet browsers allow you to disable HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in HTML5 local storage using browser controls.
Accessing and Updating Personally identifiable information
You have certain rights in relation to your personal information, including the right to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information. If you are interested in exercising your rights, please contact us using the contact details on this website or at omniadvertising.com. We will respond to all such requests and will provide you with access to the information we hold about you, including correcting or updating that information, unless a legal exemption from providing such access applies. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time upon verification of your identity in accordance with local laws. We recommend you include documents that prove your identity and a clear and precise description of the information which you request access to.
Storage and Security
No method of transmission over the Internet, method of electronic storage or other security methods are one hundred percent secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means such as firewalls, password-protected databases with limited physical or electronic access, and encryption to protect your personally identifiable information against unauthorized use, disclosure or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have a concern about your privacy or you would like to know more about how your personally identifiable information is collected or used please contact us. We ask that when you contact us with a complaint, please include contact information and clearly describe your complaint. We will respond to your request or complaint within a reasonable time and will let you know next steps in resolving your complaint. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may also contact your local and federal data protection authorities to lodge a complaint.
Notices and Revisions
Omni Advertising, LLC
622 Banyan Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33431